- To every muslim out there living under oppression, I am sorry.
- May Allah forgive me for being of no help to you.
- May Allah forgive me for turning a deaf ear to your cries.
- May Allah forgive me for being stingy in helping you.
- May Allah forgive me for my selfish duas and not praying for you.
- May Allah forgive me for the peaceful sleep whilst you are living a nightmare.
- May Allah forgive me for the food I eat whilst you go hungry.
- May Allah forgive me for my laughter whilst you cry tears of blood.
- May Allah forgive me for taking what I have for granted whilst you have nothing.
- May Allah forgive me for loving my life whilst death stares you in the eye.
- I am sorry.
Over 5,500 Iraqis have been slaughtered since the invasion of ISIS, with tens of thousands of Christians, Shias and Kurds demonised and forced to flee their homes. The world doesn’t seem to care because Iraq is not in Gaza. For those of you posting about Gaza only, I wish you just make an effort to see what’s been happening in Iraq and stand up to this cancer that’s plaguing both Iraq and Syria… Isn’t it about humanity after all?!
Narrated Abu Musa (RadiaAllahu Anhu)
Some people asked Allah’s Apostle (Sallahu Alhye Wa Sallam), “Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?” He replied, “One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands.”
[Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 10]"
— (via islamicrays)
— Hillel Neuer (via 3rd-wave)
Please remember the rest of our ummah and make duah for them.
- White people: Remember 911
- White people: Remember the Holocaust
- White people: Remember The Alamo
- White people: Remember the American Revolution
- White people: Remember Pearl Harbor
- White people: Slavery? Come on are you still stuck on that? It's time to move on that was yearsssssss ago no one cares anymore
In other news, while the Pakistani Army drones eastern Afghanistan and while foreign militants intensify their bombardment of Afghan civilians in crowded places, Afghanistan pledged $500,000 in aid to Gaza residents. Hopefully it will benefit the people of Gaza during these difficult times.